Draft 1.2.3 Documentation¶
The basic operations cover the basics of Draft and what you will see in most Draft scripts. Things like creating an image and doing some simple text annotations are covered here, as well as how to setup a video encoder to create a video file.
These operations are more involved but are typical things done with Draft such as working with Stereo footage and recipes for working with image sequences.
- Create an Anaglyph Image
- Create a Frame Counter
- Split a Movie into Single Frames
- Create a Left-Eye, Right-Eye, Side-By-Side Movie
- Skipping Missing Frames
- Create Proxies for an Image Sequence
- Saving Multiple Videos from the Same Input
- Change the Encoding of a Movie Clip
- Setting the Compression Quality when Encoding a Movie Clip
- Add a Slate Frame to a Movie Clip
- Using the Parameter Parsing Utility for Custom Parameters
The Deadline section focusses specifically on how to connect your Draft scripts to Deadline and how to take advantage of things like custom parameters and Deadline Job meta-data.